Our real-time global monitoring has expanded yet again to include 4 new countries. Businesses in Slovakia, Servia, Croatia, and the Czech Republic are now able to be monitored through the Creditsafe customer portal.
As businesses grow and expand into other countries, it's key for them to have up-to-date and accurate data. Creditsafe Canada is now another resource for businesses currently working in Canada or are looking to. Join us to learn:
- The data and business intelligence they can provide
- What credit management tools they currently have available
- Future expectations for tools, data, and more
- The state of European businesses
- The adjustments Europe is experiencing in credit risk
- Best Practices when doing business in Europe
- And the business and credit outlook for the various regions
One of our most popular solutions, Global Company Monitoring will be getting an update to enable monitoring for the companies in several countries that have not be available until now.
With an increasing number of UK businesses considering trading overseas, it’s important to protect your business by minimising the exposure to risk when dealing with partners who operate in Europe, the US, and the rest of the world.
Creditsafe, announced today that it has added information on public and private companies in The Republic of Cyprus to its ever expanding global database.