On Saturday, November 30th, 2019, we'll be updating our Connect API in ways designed to improve the overall service and data we're able to provide.
For customers using our API, this may require some updates to your integration as described within this PDF that lists all of the upcoming Connect API changes. Please take a moment to review the documentation and make any changes required to your instance to minimize disruption.
Here are some of the new types of data we're adding via the API:
- USA (US) – New data added, including interim financial statements and additional payment data (data dictionary attached).
- Canada (CA) – New data added, including Shareholder, annual and interim financial statements and group structure. Data only available for publicly listed Canadian companies (data dictionary attached).
- Norway (NO) – New data added, local financial statements (data dictionary attached).
- UK (GB) – New data added, directors section has the following properties added, Address.Street, Address.City, Address.Province, Nationality. New share details/properties. Each shareholder will have a shareClass array that will contain the following properties: shareType, currency, valuePerShare, jointlyOwned, numberOfSharesOwned, valueOfSharesOwned, additionalData
- Netherlands (NL) – Added following properties to the Group Structure section, Address.SimpleValue, Address.City, Address.PostalCode.
- China (CN) – Added Date of Latest Financials to search results.
- Czech Republic (CZ) & Slovakia (SK) – Added ability to search by National Id (via registration number criteria).
- Belgium (BE) – New data added (data dictionary attached) Currency values added to the following financial items… - ShareCapitalStructure/ShareCapitalCurrency - MinorityShareholder/CreditLimitCurrency - MinorityInterest/CreditLimitCurrency - LimitHistory/LimitCurrency - IndustryComparison/IndustryAverageCre
Want to dive a bit deeper, here are updated data dictionaries:
Of course, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager or contact support directly.