What if it's our company policy to not report to anyone?
We understand the need to closely protect your customer portfolio data which is why we are stringent with our data security measures.
While you may not be able to change your company's policies, it's worth noting:
- Your customer data is secure with Creditsafe; we are certified to SSAE 16 SOC 1 data security standards and ISO/IEC 27001 certified (physical and electronic).
- We treat your data contribution as highly confidential in our products and scores and do not disclose your participation as a trade provider or associate your company name with any trade reference.
- All information is displayed anonymously on Creditsafe Reports.
- In the event a company would dispute their credit rating, Creditsafe would not disclose your company name as a contributor, but contact you directly to confirm, modify or remove your trade reference.
- Creditsafe will not solicit your customers based on the information you provide, nor will we re-sell your customer information for direct marketing purposes.