Submitting Trade Payment Data to Creditsafe
Leverage your payment data to open up opportunities and make more informed financial decisions
- Putting the correct incentives in place for your vendors to pay you on-time
- Providing an opportunity to positively impact the credit of your suppliers.
In addition, large organizations will benefit from access to 3D Ledger, our industry-leading tool that gives you comprehensive insights into the financial health of your business partners, while smaller companies often appreciate the finance and contracting opportunities that open up as a company builds out a robust business credit profile.
Automate Adding Trade Payment Data
Does your company use a common accounting software like QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Xero or Sage?
You're in luck.
We've made it trivial for you to add your trade payment data directly to Creditsafe. Simply follow the steps below to automate the process of adding trade payment data.
Benefits of Automation
Secure automated data connections are the best method of sharing your sensitive trading information. Here’s three reasons:
- Hassle Free. Automating delivery will save you time and effort, as once setup the data can be transferred every day without any manual work intervention.
- Daily Updates. This ensures that the information you are providing on your vendors is 100% accurate and up to date. This also ensure that the data and company information you are viewing within our 3D ledger solution is always reflecting your accounting software.
- Safe and Secure. Our automated solutions are encrypted end to end so you data is in safe hands.
Steps to Automate the Process of Adding Trade
To begin automating the process of adding trade payment data, simply follow these three steps.
Step 1: Claim your company
Step 2: Login to the Customer Portal
Step 3: Authorize Your Accounting or ERP Software
Onboarding form (First-time customers only)
If this is your first time manually submitting trade payment data, we ask that you answer the following questions before submitting your first trade file.
Preparing Your File for Manual Submission
Submitting a file is fairly straightforward.
We only ask that you
- Include the key data elements and
- Use a standard file format.
Key Data Elements
- Company Name
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Zip Code
- Country (if available)
- Phone (if available)
- URL (if available)
- Email (if available)
- EIN/Tax-id (if available)
- SOS (Secretary of State) Reg # (if available)
Standard File Formats
- Text (.txt)
- Excel (.xls) & (.xlsx)
- CSV (.csv)
- Delimited (.dsv)
- If needed, your aging and customer information may be processed via two separate files. We will match the files together for you.
- We are not be able to process PDF, Word, XML, HTML, or printed/faxed/scanned copies of your customer and aging data.
- If you're having issues exporting into one of these formats, we want to help! Please email us at: email@example.com
Submit Your Trade Payment Data File
Assuming you've prepared a file as described above, submitting your trade data payment (TPD) file is as easy as attaching the file using the form below.
"Creditsafe provides us a platform where we can help our customers grow their business, by building credit. We also utilize the reports to help us make better credit decisions for our customer and their terms."
Elizabeth Stasonis, Accountant
Level 10 Contractor
"By working with Creditsafe, Gateway Sales accomplishes two goals: 1) We share A/R data with the industry to alert other businesses of potential risks. 2) We benefit from the data Creditsafe shares with US by being aware of economic downturns in our clients’ financial history. Working with Creditsafe is one of the best decisions I have made in scrutinizing potential clients."
Marianne Van Name, President